Your first visit to Everett Foot Clinic establishes a foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we will obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You will find practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, contact information and more.
You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.Patient Forms
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Insurance identification card (We are contracted with most insurance companies/networks. If you are unsure about your coverage please contact the member service number on the back of your card or refer to your benefit booklet or insurance website.)
- Payment for your insurance co-pay. This must be paid at the time of your visit. We accept cash, check and credit cards.
- Necessary forms - Access link on web page
- Your referral - if required by insurance company
- Previous x-rays, MRIs, and/or reports
- A complete list of ALL medications including dosage
Who do I call for billing related questions?
For billing questions, call 425-320-7917.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Call 425-259-3757 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
How do I cancel an appointment?
Call 425-259-3757. Please provide 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations.